Department of Mechatronic Engineering
To produce competent mechatronic engineers through quality education.
The mission of Department of Mechatronic Engineering is to offer quality education that gives them knowledge for professional practice and a career of lifelong learning, prepare the students for their role as engineers in society with an awareness of environmental and ethical values.
1. Produce graduates with broad based engineering sciences and fundamental of mechanical, electronics and control engineering to solve mechatronic engineering problems and competencies in mechatronic engineering design with creativity and innovation
2. Produce successful and productive engineers with skills in communication, management, teamwork and leadership.
3. Produce graduates who practices professional ethics with moral values in all areas of mechatronic engineering and is committed to life-long learning
Program Outcomes (POs)
1. Ability to apply fundamental knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering and achieve specialization in mechatronic engineering discipline
2. Ability to identify, formulates, analyze mechatronic engineering problems and apply basic engineering principles to solve them.
3. Ability to design solutions for mechatronic engineering problems and design systems, components or processes to meet desired needs concerns for public health, safety and environment;
4. Ability to analyze complex engineering problems and system using research-based knowledge and methods
5. Ability to create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and IT tools to model, simulate and analyze mechatronic engineering problems with an understanding of their limitations
6. Ability to assess social, public health and safety, cultural and legal consequences of complex engineering solutions and relate them to the responsibilities of a professional engineer
7. Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development and understand the environmental impacts of engineering solutions
8. Ability to understand and apply the professional and ethical responsibilities to the community
9. Ability to apply written, oral and graphical communication in both technical and nontechnical mechatronic engineering environments
10. Ability to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader on multidisciplinary teams
11. Ability to recognize the need for life-long learning and to pursue independent learning for professional development
12. Ability to demonstrate understanding of project management and finance principles and manage an engineering project systematically
|Sr.||Name||Degree||Position||Email address||Research Field|
|1||Dr.Zaw Min Oo||Ph.D||Professoremail@example.com||Robotics and Factory Control|
|2||U Kyaw Kyaw Aung||M.E||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Electronic and Automation|
|3||U Aung Aung Phyo||M.E||Associate Professoremail@example.com||Automation|
|4||U Kyaw Thiha||B.E||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Automation|
|5||U Yan Naing Soe||B.E||Lectureremail@example.com||Electronic and Automation|
|6||Daw Yine Mar Aung||B.E||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Daw Pa Pa Win||B.E||Assistant Lecturer||sawyanpaing52@gmail.|
|8||Daw Seint Zarni Zaw||M.E||Assistant Lectureremail@example.com||Digital Image Processing|
|9||Daw Mary Seng Hkawn||M.E||Assistant Lecturer||Marysenghkawn86@gmail.||Automation|
|10||Daw Htay Htay San||B.E||Assistant Lecturer||htayhtaysan10@gmail.|